Lunch Bunch (2 Yr Old) Program
Welcome to Lunch Bunch, our two-year-old "Mommy and Me" program! Both our autumn and spring session are brimming with a wide range of activities geared specifically for your two and three year old. There will be opportunities to sing, move to music, cook, construct, sculpt, paint, and pretend in a safe nurturing environment designed to foster the development of curious minds and active bodies. There will be time shared in our daily schedule to eat and chat with your Lunch Bunch pals so plan to pack a light lunch or snack for your child.
Helpful hints for parents:
- Encourage exploration during free playtime.
- Encourage cleanup after free playtime.
- Be an example. Sit with your child when we gather to listen to a story.
- Sing, dance, and participate in the activities with your child.
- Do not be discouraged if you child hesitates to become involved.
Examples of Weekly themes:
- Barnyard Banter
- Going Buggy
- Busy Builder
- Red leaf, yellow Leaf (Bring Leaf to School)
- Music Makers
- Monster mash (wear costume to School)
2017- 2018 Class Information:
Teacher: Cindy Hohman
Class Requirements: Two by September 1st for Fall Sessions and 2 by January 1st for Winter/Spring sessions
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 AM
Cost: $70 plus $10 registration fee for each session.
You may register for one Fall Session and/or one Winter/Spring Session
Fall Session One: September 8, 15, 22, 31, October 6,13
Fall Session Two: October 20, 27 November 3,17, December 1, 8
Winter Session One: January 12, 19, 26 February 2, 9, 16
Winter/Spring Session Two: March 2, 9, 16, 23 April 6, 13